WELCOME TO BATA MEWS
A unique development of just 50 three and four bedroom houses designed to suit the architectural history of the area, which was a purpose–built industrial settlement created by Thomas Bata in the 1930’s.
These new homes are being constructed by Hexa Homes, a British residential development company who place good design and customer service at the heart of their operations.
Set in a semi-rural location, these energy efficient homes enjoy easy access to local amenities and good schools, with the added benefit of excellent transport links by road and rail to London and other major surrounding towns.
East Tilbury is situated in the South of Essex, a stone’s throw from the banks of the River Thames.
A contemporary scheme…
Formed around the original grid created by Bata, the layout of Bata Mews is designed to complement the surrounding area and reflect the town’s history. Streets and parking have been carefully arranged to minimise the impact of vehicles, giving priority to pedestrians.
The design of the scheme is a contemporary take on the architectural style of the original Bata housing. New houses utilise a carefully chosen pallet of materials, featuring grey full height windows, to maximise light, and are externally finished in a mix of white render and red brick.
To the front of each property there is a large set of bi-folding doors and entrance door, clad in hardwood, inspired by the factory buildings. Set behind these doors, every home benefits from an enclosed parking courtyard and first floor balcony above with a glass balustrade.
All of the homes benefit from a modern open- plan ground floor layout, comprising of kitchen with dining area to the rear, opening onto a private garden and featuring a living room to the front of the properties. These living spaces are separated by the stairs and downstairs cloakroom.
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Laminate worktop with 100mm upstand
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Recessed LED downlights
- Karndean flooring
- Stainless steel multifunction single oven
- Ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback
- Integrated extractor hood
Bathroom, Cloakroom & En-suite*
- Porcelain wall tiling to bath and shower enclosures
- Vanity unit with inset countertop basin with chrome mixer tap
- Downlights fitted throughout
- Back to wall pan with dual flush
- Polished stainless steel heated towel rail
- Thermostatic mixer shower
- Karndean flooring
- White sockets and switches throughout
- Recessed white downlights to kitchen, bathroom, WC and en-suite
- Satellite TV point to Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Telephone points to Living Room and Master Bedroom
- White emulsion to all walls and ceilings
- White Satin painted woodwork throughout
- Brushed Chrome door furniture throughout
- Gas fired central heating and hot water system
- Ventilation system to kitchen, bathroom, WC and en-suite
Peace of Mind & Security
- Mains Smoke detectors and heat detectors with battery back up
- Multi-point locking to entrance door, patio and balcony door
- 10 Year ICW Building Guarantee
- Private rear garden with paving to patio Bi-folding entrance gates and pedestrian door clad in hard wood
- Internal parking courtyard
- Decking to first floor balcony
- Grey exterior finish uPVC multi locking windows
- External lighting to front and main entrance door
- Solar PV panels to the roof of each property
- Landscaped communal grounds
- Cycle stands
- Communal television aerial and satellite dish
- Equipped play area
- Allocated parking space
- Private estate
*Not all houses feature an en-suite, see plans for details
Please refer to our Sales Consultant for details. Specification may be amended at any time without notice. Computer generated images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras available at additional cost.
Hexa Homes Marketing Suite
Open Thursday- Monday 10am-5pm:
T: 01375 48 88 88
Misrepresentations Act: These particulars are believed to be correct but accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they are expressly excluded from any contract.
Floor Plans & Pricing
|Plot 11 - Housetype 03D||3||2||957||£-||SOLD||View|
|Plot 12 - Housetype 03D||3||2||957||£-||RESERVED||View|
|Plot 22 - Housetype 03D||3||2||957||£-||SOLD||View|
|Plot 29 - Housetype 03D||3||2||957||£-||RESERVED||View|
|Plot 30 - Housetype 03D||3||2||957||£-||RESERVED||View|
|Plot 43 - Housetype 03D||3||2||957||£-||RESERVED||View|
|Plot 44 - Housetype 03D||3||2||957||£-||SOLD||View|
|Plot 50 - Housetype 03D||3||2||957||£-||RESERVED||View|